For best results, please follow the following application instructions when wearing lace front or polyurethane wigs or wigs:
- If the skin/polyurethane unit is connected, apply a thin layer on the hair system. This should always be done before starting to apply glue to the scalp.
- Apply 4 thin layers of glue on the scalp, keeping the same amount of adhesive on each layer. After the last coat becomes clear (about 20 seconds), place it on each layer.
- After applying the fourth layer, wait 7 minutes for the glue to completely cure. Then press the hair system into place.
All natural ingredients :
- Copal – A derivative from tropical trees
- Rosin – Extracted from pine and some other plants mostly conifer
- Sillica -Commonly found in nature and in various living organisms
- Alchohol Denat-Common in skincare products,great solvent,great astringent, leaves skin feeling refreshed.